Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Awesome Boys

I walked into the boys room and I saw Jake struggling to hang all of his clothes on hangers. He proceeded to climb up on his step stool and reach to put the clothes on his high closet bar.WHat are you doing, I asked."Oh," he replied, "I'm just trying to make your life easier."

Last night the kids were in the basement playing legos. Jake and Naomi were in the middle of a huge trade. (they switch each other pieces for what they need to create their one of a kind something)
Will could not stand idly by. I heard him say,
"Jake, that is a horrible trade. It is horrible. You're acting just like China with the United States."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insecurity Starts At 3??

It happened just moments ago. Another Mommy Heart Sunk moment. My three year old is having a hard time starting preschool for the first ti...